This So Easy Cheesy Jalapeno Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe is fantastic. Starting with refrigerator biscuits, garlic butter, lots of cheddar cheese and jalapeno peppers. Can you say yum?
This bread is absolutely delicious. It is so easy to make because you use refrigerator biscuits to start. I love bread in general, although I am definitely a novice in baking it. Have you tried the Simple Irish Soda Bread Rolls that I shared last month.? I have also shared a few flavored breads and muffins around the holidays. Cranberry Orange Muffins and Zucchini Nut Bread (Keto Friendly)are both big hits in my house.
I used a mix of cheddar and pepper jack. I think its a matter of personal preference. However, cheddar is always a great option.
You certainly could use them if you don't have fresh. Fresh is always best.
You can wrap it in foil or put in an airtight container and keep on counter.
What Should This Bread Be Served With?
This cheesy bread is great served as an appetizer with a side of marinara sauce . It is also great served just as bread with your meal. Some great options that go well with it are .Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, Easy Instant Pot Spicy Chili or One Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta.
How to Make So Easy Cheesy Jalapeno Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe:
Ingredients Needed :
- Refrigerator Biscuits
- Minced Garlic
- Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Jalapenos
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
Other Recipes That Start With Biscuits , Head to https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ingredient/biscuits
So Easy Cheesy Jalapeno Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1 Tube Refrigerator Biscuits
- 4 Tbsp. Butter Melted
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar / Jack Cheese Mix
- 1 tbsp. Dried Parsley or Fresh Parsley
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Melt Butter mix in garlic
- Open Biscuits and cut biscuits in half
- Spray a Loaf Pan With Food Release
- Dunk Biscuits in Garlic Butter and Layer in Loaf pan
- Cut Fresh Jalapeno into slices - If you like it very spicy leave seeds in pepper, if you like milder, remove seeds
- Sprinkle Cheese over Biscuits . Top with Jalapeno Slices and Parsley
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until Golden Brown
- Cool Slightly and Slice or Pull Apart