Oven-Baked Tuna Noodle Casserole is so yummy. If you love comfort food, this casserole with creamy egg noodles, canned tuna, and crushed Doritos on top is perfect.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of those great comfort foods that I love to eat in the winter. It is right up there with Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie (Crockpot) or Slow-Cooker Beef Stew. So easy to make with just a few pantry staples and this time I added crushed Dorito chips on top . The chips give it a little extra crunch and zip.
If you are not a fan of cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken or cream of celery soup will work great.
Yes, I used Nacho Cheese Doritos. However Cool Ranch is also awesome. Other Chips are also great.
Great Add In Options :
- Cheddar Cheese
How to Make Oven-Baked Tuna Noodle Casserole :
- Canned Tuna
- Egg Noodles
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Nacho Cheese Doritos
Gather ingredients for the Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Next mix cooked noodles, tuna, soup, milk salt and pepper to taste.
Spread Tuna Noodle Mix into a baking dish.
Now crush the Doritos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
Sprinkle Doritos over the top of the tuna noodles and bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Casserole out of oven and ready to serve.
Tuna Noodle Casserole served up.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Desserts to Serve with Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Easy Homemade Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- No-Bake Lemon Lush /Lasagna Extra Easy
Oven- Baked Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 12 oz. pkg. Wide Egg Noodles Cooked Al Dente and Drained
- 1 10.5 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 5 oz cans Tuna packed in water
- ½ cup Doritos crushed
- Cook and Drain Egg Noodles
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400°
- In a mixing bowl, mix noodles, soup, tuna, and milk. Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spread mixture out into baking dish
- Crush Doritos in a plastic bag or use a food processor
- Sprinkle Dorito crumbs over top of noodles.
- Bake for 20-30 min until hot and bubbly