This No-Bake Lemon Lush is so Tasty . With a graham cracker crust , lemon pudding , cheesecake filling and cool whip. Whether you call it Lush , Lasagna, or maybe Delight ? It is extra easy to make and so delicious.
After my The Ultimate Blueberry Lush was a huge hit at my house, I decided to try this Lemon Lush. I love lemon flavored desserts in the summertime . The Extra Easy Lemonade Cream Cheese Pie that I shared last summer was to die for. Easy Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake was also a huge hit with the combination of the blueberries and lemon. Yum.!
No-Bake desserts are my absolute favorite . This No- Bake Lemon Lush is made with a graham cracker crust. However, you could use a golden Oreo, a Vanilla Wafer or if you don't mind turning on the oven, a shortbread crust. Oh, come to think of it , even a sugar cookie crust would be fantastic. I used a sugar cookie crust when I made my Extra Easy Sugar Cookie Cherry Pie Bars.
How to Make No-Bake Lemon Lush /Lasagna
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- Cool Whip
- Lemon Instant Pudding
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- Powder Sugar
- Lemon Juice
Gather the Ingredients for Lush
Mix Graham Crackers butter and sugar .
Press the crust into pan .
Making the cheesecake filling. Folding in the cool whip.
Mix the lemon and the cheesecake pudding with the cold milk .
Spread the cheesecake layer over the graham cracker crust.
Next spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese. Refrigerate for 15-20 Minutes
Top with more Cool Whip and garnish with lemon zest and graham cracker crumbs. (optional)
My inspiration for this Lemon Lush was found at tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-pudding-dessert/
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
No-Bake Lemon Lush/ Lasagna
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs Crush yourself or buy crumbs
- ¾ cup Butter (1.5 sticks) Melted
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 box (small) Lemon Instant Pudding
- 1 box (small) Cheesecake Instant Pudding I used sugar-free
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 8 oz. tubs Cool Whip
- 1 8oz. brick Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice Fresh Bottled
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar-mix well
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan - refrigerate for 20-30 minutes
- With an electric mixer on low mix the cream cheese until soft and creamy add in powdered sugar and lemon juice . Raise mixer speed to medium high and mix well. Fold in 8oz of Cool Whip
- Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
- In a separate bowl whisk together both boxes of pudding and cold milk -spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip - refrigerate at least 1 hour -garnish with optional lemon zest and graham cracker crumbs.