This Easy Valentine's Day Fudge is delicious. The fudge is made with canned buttercream frosting, pink and red candy melts, and strawberry flavoring.
Fudge is always a favorite. There are so many different recipes and versions of what is called fudge. I used to have a fear of attempting to make it because growing up my mother always made a version based on www.hersheyland.com/recipes/hersheys-rich-cocoa-fudge.html. It involved using a candy thermometer and I never seemed to be able to get it to come out with the right consistency. The fudge would always not get hard or be very grainy. However, over the last few years, I have found several recipes that are much easier. Easy to Microwave Red Velvet Fudge and Easy ST. Patrick's Day Fudge are a couple of my favorites.
FAQ and TIPS :
Sure white almond bark or white chocolate chips could be used.
Absolutely you could change the flavor or colors to fit the holiday or occasion.
If your fudge is too hard, you used too much chocolate. It should still taste fine. However, will crumble when you cut it.
to be added to the frosting.
How to Make Easy Valentine's Day Fudge :
- Buttercream Frosting
- Red Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts (Strawberry flavor or Vanilla that are pink colored)
- Strawberry Flavored Extract
- Valentine's Day Sprinkles or Candies for Garnish
Gather all ingredients for Valentine's Day Fudge.
Melt red candy melts in a microwavable bowl. Repeat with the pink candy melts. Keep them separate.
Melt frosting and add flavoring. Mix well.
Pour half of the frosting mixture into the red melted chocolate. Mix well.
Add the second half into the pink chocolate. Stir well.
Line baking dish with parchment paper. Start pouring chocolate/frosting mixture into the pan.
Alternate pink and red fudge mixture. Smooth out the fudge mixture with a spatula.
Garnish with sprinkles or baking decorations of choice.
Ready for the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Ready to serve fudge.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy Valentine's Day Fudge
- Baking Dish
- 1 16 oz can Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup Red Candy Melts
- 1 cup Pink Candy Melts
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry Extract
- Place the red candy melts in a microwaveable bowl as directed on the melts bag.
- Place pink candy melts in a separate bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Place frosting in a third microwaveable bowl - heat on high for 40-60 seconds
- Add flavoring to melted frosting and stir well.
- Divide frosting between pink and red chocolate
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper
- Alternating pink and red mixtures in a pan, smooth out with a spatula
- Garnish with Valentine's Day sprinkles, refrigerate for 2 or more hours
- Cut and serve
If you try this fudge, please drop back and let me know how you liked it.
Leave a Reply