This Robusto Italian Pasta Salad is zesty and delicious. . With bottled Robusto Italian dressing , pasta, cheeses , pepperoni , olives, onions and peppers. You are going to love it.
This Robusto Italian Pasta Salad is a recipe from my good friend Dorothy. For many years she has always brought it to any pot luck or picnic. It is always a big hit . Therefore, I decided to make it this year for our Memorial Day Picnic. Some other big hits at our family picnics are The Best Potato Salad With Mustard and Egg and Moms Easy Classic Macaroni Salad With Egg. However, the dessert table always has some great choices also. Easy Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake , Easy Mile High Strawberry Jell-O Pie , and The Best Peach Pie to name just a few. Do you have a favorite salad or dessert that you like to share?
Any pasta will work. However, I like to use the colored rotini to make the salad more colorful.
You absolutely could make your own dressing or a creamy Italian tastes great as well. Personally, the Robusto Italian is my favorite
Yes it is great to make up to a day ahead. However, toss the dressing on at the last minute.
If refrigerated ,it should be fine for 3 or 4 days no problem.
How to Make Robusto Italian Pasta Salad :
Ingredients Needed :
- Rotini Pasta
- Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing
- Red Onion
- Green Pepper
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
If you are looking for a creamy version of pasta salad. May I suggest this Hidden Valley Ranch Recipe ? -https://www.hiddenvalley.com/recipe/bacon-ranch-pasta-salad/. It also is delicious. Isn't everything delicious with Ranch? My Daughters put Ranch on everything.
Suggested Swap Outs or Add Ins :
- Mozzarella Cheese is a good option.
- Salami or Summer Sausage is a great substitute . Instead of Pepperoni
- Pepperoncini Peppers are a great add in.
- Extra herbs such as oregano, basil or Italian Seasoning.
- Green Olives are great .
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
Robusto Italian Pasta Salad
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- stove, large pan, knife, cutting board
- 1 Box (1 lb.) Colored Rotini Pasta Or pasta of choice
- 1 8 oz. Bottle Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing Or dressing of choice
- 8 oz. Pepperoni Sliced in half or quartered
- ½ Red Onion Diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes Sliced in half
- 1 cup Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Cubed Pepper Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Black Olives Sliced
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook Pasta to Al Dante as directed on box
- Drain Pasta
- Dice and slice vegetables and cube cheeses
- Put Pasta in a Mixing Bowl - Toss with ⅓-1/2 cup of the Dressing
- Stir Veggies , Pepperoni and Cheeses into Pasta
- Add remaining dressing , toss well
- Top with Parmesan Cheese, Parsley and Salt and Pepper
If you try this Pasta Salad Recipe, please come back and let me know. Let me know if you made any changes and how it came out. I love to read all of your comments.