This is The Ultimate Blueberry Lush. With a crispy, buttery crust, cheesecake filling and blueberry topping. It is to die for.
Whether you are having a party or going to a barbeque, you are going to be a huge hit with this dessert. This dessert is bright and fun . Definitely on my list of summer favorites. Also on that list are Easy Mile High Strawberry Jell-O Pie,Extra Easy Lemonade Cream Cheese Pie and oh lets not forget The Best Peach Pie.
What is Lush Dessert ?
Lush, also sometimes called delight or dream is just a layered dessert with cream cheese, whip cream, pie topping and choice of crust. This time I used a basic baked crust. However, it is also fantastic with a graham cracker crust or a vanilla wafer crust or even an Oreo crust. If you want to go the no-bake route the cookie crusts are great options.
How to Make The Ultimate Blueberry Lush :
Ingredients Needed :
- Cream Cheese
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding ( I used sugar free)
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Thawed Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Pecan Pieces
Additional Recipes You May Like :
The Ultimate Blueberry Lush
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar Divided
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. (3.3 oz.) Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 1 ½ cups Cold Milk
- 1 21 oz. can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 8 oz. Tub Frozen Cool Whip Thawed
- ¼ cup Crushed Pecans
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Grease an 8 x 8 Baking Dish
- Beat butter and ¼ cup sugar until smooth
- Stir in Flour
- Press into Pan
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown
- Beat together cream cheese and remaining ¾ cup sugar until well blended. Spread on cooled crust.
- In a separate bowl combine pudding mix and milk and beat for 3 minutes until barely thickened.
- Spread over cream cheese layer
- Next spread blueberry topping over pudding
- Refrigerate until pudding is set
- Add Cool Whip to the top - garnish with pecans