This Easy Refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe is delicious. In addition, It can be whipped up in no time at all. Made with fresh lemons, fresh or frozen mango and a simple syrup. It definitely comes out thirst quenching and delicious.
Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner. It wont be long before we are sitting on our deck or swimming in the pool. This lemonade or Fresh Made Strawberry Lemonade will be served often I'm sure. However, I'm sure there will days that Poolside Pina-Colada or Skinny Blackberry Margarita are in order. Ha Ha.
Tips For Making The Lemonade :
Fresh Mangos are always best, however I only had frozen so that is what I used.
Instead of sugar you can use honey or a sugar substitute. Monk fruit is my personal favorite.
The lemonade can be stored in a pitcher or covered container for 2-3 days. Remove from refrigerator and stir well.
My next challenge I believe will be frozen lemonades. I was over checking out Cincyshopper today and she has an excellent recipe for a frozen peach lemonade. Check it out here cincyshopper.com/frozen-peach-lemonade. It looks fabulous for sure.
How to Make Easy Refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Mangos - Fresh or Frozen
Other Recipes You May Like :
Easy Refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup Lemon Juice 6-8 Fresh Lemons -1 for Garnish
- 2 cups Diced Mango Fresh or Frozen
- 2 cups Sugar
- 6 cups Water
- In a sauce pan heat on medium heat ,sugar and 2 cups of water
- Heat until sugar is completely dissolved-stirring continuously
- Turn heat off and allow to cool -approximately 30 minutes
- Juice lemons not allowing seeds or pulp into juice
- In a blender add mango and pulse -pour in lemon juice and blend
- When simple syrup is cool mix with lemon juice and mango in a pitcher - stir well
- Add remaining 4 cups of cold water
- Pour over ice and garnish with lemon slices