Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole is a fantastic twist on an old-time favorite. Green Bean Casserole is a staple on most people's Thanksgiving table. Everything is better with cheddar right? Add-in some bacon and you have a huge hit.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole:
To make this version of green bean casserole you will need all the normal stuff that is in the traditional version. Most of which you can probably find in your pantry.
You will need green beans, ( I used canned ) cream of mushroom soup,(I use Campbells) milk, black pepper,Frenchs crispy onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
My daughters' boyfriend loves my green bean casserole I'm hoping he likes this version. We will be serving it at Thanksgiving along with Extra Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese and The Best Banana Nut Bread.
How To Make Green Bean Casserole:
- Mix Cream Of Mushroom Soup With Milk
- Stir into Geen Beans add Black Pepper
- Add Cheese, French Fried Onions and Crumbled Bacon
- Put Mixture in Baking Dish -Top With Remaining Cheese, Fried Onion and Crumbled Bacon
Can Green Bean Casserole Be Made Ahead? - Yes, You Can Make Ahead and Put Back In Oven Or Under Broiler when it is time to serve.
Can Leftovers Be Kept? - Yes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 days
Ingredients For Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole
In Process Mixing in Bowl
In Baking Dish
Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole
- 2 Cans French Cut Green Beans
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can French Fried Onions I use Frenchs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 5-6 Pieces Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Drain Green Beans Put in a Large Mixing Bowl
- Mix Soup and Milk In a Separate Bowl
- Add Soup and Milk to Green Beans -Mix Well
- Stir In Half the Crispy Onions, Half the Shredded Cheese, and Half the Crumbled Bacon and Black Pepper
- Pour Mixture into a Baking Dish (I spray with food release)
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes -Remove from oven - Top with remaining cheese, bacon and fried onions -return to oven for remaining 10 minutes
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Please Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Also on Instagramhttps://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/ @