This Easy White Chocolate Spring Unicorn Bark is so fun and easy to make. It is Great for Easter , birthdays or any fun get together. It taste great too!
What is White Chocolate Unicorn Bark ?
Unicorn Bark is just bark made from candy melts or almond bark, bright food colors and anything bright and sparkly you can find to add to it. If you have a little princess in your house hold she will absolutely love it. I promise. I threw in some bunny sprinkles because it was Easter time , However, this White Chocolate Spring Unicorn Bark can be made anytime.
I love making my own candy , I have tried a few different kinds and shared them. Recently there was The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs they were so good. Over the Christmas Holiday I made Salty Sweet Crockpot Christmas Candy and Homemade Christmas Mints both were awesome. I hope you have gotten a chance to try them.
How to Color Bark:
The easiest way to make the bark is to buy multiple colors of the Wilton Candy Melts . However, if you already have white almond bark or white candy melts as I did. You can use oil based food coloring or powdered food coloring. If you use regular liquid food coloring your chocolate will clump. If you only have liquid food coloring, add a couple drops of vegetable oil and mix well.
How to Make Easy White Chocolate Spring Unicorn Bark:
Ingredients Needed :
- White Almond Bark Or Candy Melts
- 2-3 Colored Candy Melts or white with coloring
- Sprinkles , candy , glitter
- Parchment Paper
Easy White Chocolate Spring Unicorn Bark
- 4 oz. White Candy Melts or Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Yellow Candy Melts or Colored Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Pink Candy Melts or Colored Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Blue Candy Melts or Colored Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Purple Candy Melts or Colored Almond Bark
- Sprinkles and candy for sparkle
- Line a Baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt Candy melts in separate bowls 30 seconds at a time until smooth
- Plop spoonful's of the candy onto the baking sheet alternating colors when you have scooped all on tray -run a butter knife through to swirl together
- Quickly add all the sprinkles and candy you want to make your bark sparkle
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes
- Break Bark into Pieces and Enjoy !