Salty Sweet Crockpot Christmas Candy is so delicious. It is so easy to make. By just putting your white chocolate, peanuts , pretzels and raisins all in your slow cooker
It is so much fun making all the Christmas goodies. This recipe was incredibly easy and so yummy .Anything covered with white chocolate is usually heavenly ha ha. Did you try my yummy Melting Snowman Bark so good. Some other great holiday treats I've shared are Cherry Kissmas (Christmas) Cookies, The Best Cranberry Christmas Cake or Easy M&M Christmas Cookies. All fantastic and great starters for novice bakers like myself. Although, most of the time I do think my cooking and baking skills are improving.
Can Milk Chocolate Be Used ?
It sure can ,swapping out the white chocolate for milk chocolate or dark chocolate works great. A mixture is even awesome. Try Pecans or Walnuts. I came across this recipe over at realhousemoms.com/. I made a couple changes added some raisins and oh my its the best.
How to Store the Candy :
You can keep it in an airtight container on the counter for several days . However, I also tried freezing it and it came out great. So go ahead and make it ahead of time . Pull it out of the freezer the day you plan to serve and thaw at room temperature or it is yummy frozen also.
How to Make Salty Sweet Crockpot Christmas Candy :
Ingredients Needed :
Vanilla Candy Coating
White Chocolate Chips
Salty Sweet Crockpot Christmas Candy
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 lbs. White Chocolate Candy Coating
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz. can Peanuts with or with out salt -personal preference
- 2 cups Pretzel Twists broken into small pieces
- 1 cup Raisins
- In a Slow Cooker / Crockpot put the white baking chocolate and the white chocolate chips
- Heat the chocolate on low for 1- 1-½ hours until melted . Uncover and stir mixture well.
- Stir in the peanuts, broken pretzels and raisins until everything is completely coated
- Drop by the spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat
- Top with sprinkles if desired
- Allow to set until firm - at least one hour