This Pumpkin Raisin Bread With Cream Cheese Frosting should be a fall staple in everyone's house. Made with canned puree and iced with canned cream cheese frosting. This is perfect to take to a fall pot luck or to Thanksgiving Dinner.
Pumpkin Raisin Bread
With Summer coming to an end, Pumpkin and Apple season are in full swing. with school starting in just 2 weeks and Fall right behind that, my Facebook feed is full of fall recipes. As much as I try to hold on to summer as long as possible. If you can't beat them join them. Have you tried Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts? or my Easy Caramel Apple Pie Cookies ? I have more great fall recipes coming at you soon also. So stay on the lookout. This Pumpkin Bread is really moist and delicious. I added raisin this time, cranberries or craisins also are great. Nutts are also delicious, pecans or walnuts go well with the pumpkin.
How to Store Pumpkin Bread-
This bread is super moist so will stay fresh in an airtight container or wrapped in saran wrap or foil on the counter for 3-4 days.
How to Make Pumpkin Raisin Bread :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese Frosting
Ingredients for Bread
Out of the Oven
This post may contain affiliate links. A small commission is made on qualifying purchases with no extra cost to the consumer.
Pumpkin Raisin Bread With Cream Cheese Frosting
- , oven, baking pans
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cups Unsalted Butter 1.5 Sticks
- 2 cups White Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 16 oz can Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pre-Heat Oven at 325°
- Grease well or use food release on 2 loaf pans -lightly flour and set aside
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg. Whisk well.
- In a separate bowl beat together with an electric mixer butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended. Next, add eggs one at a time, when light and fluffy, beat in pumpkin.
- Fold In raisins
- Spread evenly into loaf pans
- Bake 65-75 minutes or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when stuck in the center
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan and then turn on to cooling rack
- When cool to the touch frost with cream cheese frosting and serve
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days or place in freezer