This Easy to Microwave Red Velvet Fudge is extra sweet and delicious. With milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream.
This fudge is perfect for Valentines Day. If you didn't get up and make your family Red Velvet Valentines Waffles for breakfast ,don't feel bad. Make this quick fudge for an after school treat or a Red Velvet Mug Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting for dessert . I bet you will be a hero .
Adding the food coloring to the fudge makes it a pretty red color with out adding flavor. It is extra sweet for sure , you wont want more than a piece or 2 at a time but luckily it keeps well.
How To Store Fudge :
I keep it in an airtight container in refrigerator or I prefer freezer.
Other Great Fudge Recipes :
- Easy Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- ST. Patricks Day Fudge
- Easy Christmas Fudge
Additional Valentine Dessert Ideas :
How to Make Easy to Microwave Red Velvet Fudge :
Ingredients Needed :
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Marshmallow Crème
- Vanilla Extract
- Food Coloring
Easy Microwaveable Red Velvet Fudge
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 12 oz. bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 12 oz. bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1 jar Marshmallow Crème (7 oz.)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 5-6 drops Red Food Coloring
- Spray and line a 9x9 baking dish with double layer of foil extending over sides of dish. Making it easy to lift out later
- Pour half of the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and add food coloring -set a side .
- In a separate large microwaveable bowl place butter, cover bowl with paper towel or loose lid as it will bubble up -microwave on high for 11/2-2 minutes until completely melted.
- Add sugar and condensed milk, mix well and microwave for 3 minutes ,stir microwave additional 3 minutes ,stir one more time stirring in anything that has separated and scraping sides. Heat addition 1 minutes -remove from microwave - bowl will be hot
- Stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and white chocolate chips -mix very well with wooden spoon or spatula until completely smooth
- Poor half of white mixture over the milk chocolate chips stir together creating your red chocolate
- With 2 scoops alternate the white chocolate and the dark/red chocolate into your prepared baking dish . Swirl together with butter knife if desired
- Using the foil lift fudge and drop in pan a couple times to get air bubbles out . Put in refrigerator or freezer for 2-3 hours to allow fudge to harden - cut and serve.