No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is so easy to make . With a no-bake Oreo cookie crust they are a perfect combo. Whether you are having a family get together or going to a pot luck, this is the perfect holiday dessert.
Last year during the Holidays I made and shared Frozen Peppermint Pie With Oreo Crust. It was a huge hit . Therefore, I thought Id stick with the flavor pairing of the peppermint and Oreos. Who doesn't love cheesecake? Did you try my The Best No -Bake Cherry Cheesecake? If you are watching carbs, give my Low Carb -Keto Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe a try. It is great.
I highly recommend full fat as it sets better and gives the cheesecake a richer flavor.
Store in refrigerator wrapped tightly in plastic wrap or foil , or air tight container. It should keep 4-5 days if wrapped well. Cheesecake will keep in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Sure use the crust of your choice. However, the pairing of Oreos and peppermint is perfect.
How to Make Easy No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
Ingredients Needed :
The Peppermint Filling :
- Cream Cheese
- Whipping Cream
- Peppermint Flavoring
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Powdered Sugar
Crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
Gather ingredients for peppermint cheesecake.
Crush Oreos in food processor. Pulse several times until cookies are crushed.
Press Oreos into spring form pan.
Mix the cheesecake filling.
Next spread filling onto the Oreo crust.
Ready to chill in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake out of the refrigerator and ready to garnish.
Whole peppermint cheesecake. Ready to serve.
Slice of peppermint cheesecake ,ready to serve.
Other Good Recipes You May Enjoy :
My Inspiration for this cheesecake was found @ www.suburbansimplicity.com/
Easy No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
- Food Processor
- Spring Form Pan
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Sugar
Peppermint Cheesecake Filling
- 2 8oz. blocks Cream Cheese softened
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Confectioners (Powdered Sugar)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Whipped Cream
- 8 Peppermint Hershey Kisses
- ¼ cup Crushed Candy Canes or peppermint candy
- 2 tsp. Shaved Chocolate
- 1. Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- 2. Press Oreos into spring form pan or pie pan.
- 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat powdered sugar and whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream. Add food coloring to desired color. I used 4-5 drops of red.
- Spread filling onto crust
- Refrigerate 2.5-3 hours
- Garnish with whipped cream, crushed peppermint candy, peppermint kisses and chocolate shavings.