This Refreshing Tequila Sunrise is a colorful, fruity drink. Made with Tequila, orange juice, grenadine, and garnished with an orange wedge and a cherry.
Although I'm not a big drinker, I gotta say it has been a long cold winter. I'm definitely looking forward to making these Refreshing Tequila Sunrises and drinking them by the pool. If I am having adult beverages, Tequila is my liquor of choice. Normally I have The Best Skinny Jalapeno Margarita or a Skinny Blackberry Margarita.
The short answer is whatever you have on hand. However, I definitely favor silver tequila. It is so much smoother.
Definitely, if you are looking to cut some of the calories, go with a light or no sugar added orange juice.
Sure it will still be delicious, just omit the tequila. You could also substitute club soda or 7UP or Sprite.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Try :
- Easy Refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe
- Fresh Made Strawberry Lemonade
- Easy to Make Sour Apple Kool-Aid Slush Ice
How to Make Refreshing Tequila Sunrise :
- Orange Juice
- Orange Wedge
Gather all the ingredients for your Tequila Sunrise.
2. Fill glass with ice and pour 2 oz of tequila in glass
3. Next add Orange Juice to the glass.
4. Add Grenadine to the drink.
5. Stir or shake and garnish with orange slices and cherries.
Appetizers To Serve During Happy Hour:
- All-Star Buffalo Chicken Wings
- The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande
- Easy Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls (WW Weight Watchers)
- Easy Spicy Hot Salsa
Refreshing Tequila Sunrise
- Shot Glass
- Drink Glass
- 2 oz. Silver Tequila
- 6 oz Orange Juice
- ½ oz Grenadine
- 1 Orange Slices
- 2 Marciano Cherries
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour in 2 oz of tequila
- Add Orange Juice
- Top off with grenadine -stir or shake
- Garnish with orange and cherries