Carmel Apple Fluff Salad is a delicious blend of apples, pudding, whip cream, walnuts Caramel topping, walnuts, and caramel chips. It is sure to make you say, Yum.
Carmel Apple Fluff Salad
Is there anything better than a delicious, rich dessert disguised as a salad? In my opinion, I would have to say there are very few things that good. If you are looking for a dish for a pot luck or aside dish to take to a Thanksgiving Dinner. You've hit the jackpot with this Caramel Apple Fluff Salad.
I Have seen a similar salad made using candy bars - (snickers or Twix) however there has been a bag of caramel chips in my freezer that I didn't know what I was going to do with and I didn't have any candy bars so decided to make them work. Did it ever, this fluff salad recipe is absolutely awesome. Similar to Fluffy Watergate Salad this dish is really more of a dessert but it is usually acceptable to eat it with your main course haha.
What Are The Ingredients To Make Caramel Apple Fluff Salad :
- Apples (I used a mixture of red and green)
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Caramel Chips
- Caramel Sauce
How To Make Caramel Apple Fluff Salad :
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding, milk, whipped topping (cool whip)
- Fold in apples, caramel chips, walnuts and marshmallows
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top of the fluff
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ingredients for Fluff
In Process Whisking Pudding
Other Recipes You May Enjoy :
Caramel Apple Fluff Salad
- 5-6 Apples of choice I used a mixture of granny smith and gala
- 1 5.1 oz Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 8 oz Tub of Whipped Topping
- 1 Cup Caramel Chips Found near chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding, milk, fold in whipped topping
- Fold in apples, caramel chips, marshmallows, walnuts
- Drizzle fluff with caramel topping
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Follow us on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
Also on Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
On Instagram @https://www.instagram.com/wedishitup/
This recipe was shared on https://ducksnarow.com/2019/10
This post was shared onhttps://www.mizhelenscountrycottage.com/2019/10/full-plate-thursday454.html
If you try this recipe or any of our recipes please stop back and comment how they turned out
Mother of 3
Oh wow; that sounds amazing!! Pinned.