Making this Easy Cherry Cheesecake Dip is so quick and definitely lives up to its name of being easy. It is rich and creamy and tastes like heaven. Take it to a gathering with some vanilla wafers or graham crackers and you are sure to be a hit.
EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
As mentioned in my previous posts for Cherry Poke Cake and The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheese- Cake! Cherries are some of my favorite fruits. Took a little break from everything pumpkin and apple. However, I hope you tried Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cinnamon Apple Turnovers.
If you want to make it for as a dessert at your dinner party, an afternoon snack or take to a pot luck you will be a hit.
Dips are my go tos when I need something for pot luck. They are so quick to whip up. This Easy Cherry Cheese Dip can be ready in 10 minutes tops. Leftovers keep well for several days in an airtight container making it easy to grab later when you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. You will only need 6 ingredients to make the dip , most of which I keep in my baking pantry.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP:
- Cream Cheese
- Marshmallow Cream
- Cool Whip or another whipped topping
- Vanilla Extract
- Cherry Pie Filling (or fruit of choice)
- Vanilla Wafers (or graham crackers)
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP:
Gather Ingredients needed for the dip (also vanilla extract and wafers or crackers for dipping )
Mix Cream Cheese and Marshmallow - add Vanilla
Fold In Cool Whip
Spread In Serving Dish
Ready To Serve With Cherry Topping
Other Great Recipes You May Like to Try :
EASY CHERRY CHEESCAKE DIP
- Electric Mixer
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1 7 oz Jar Marshmallow Cream (Fluff )
- 1 8 oz Container of whipped Topping (cool whip)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 12 oz Can cherry pie filling (or flavor of choice)
- 1 Package or Box of Vanilla Wafers or graham crackers
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow until smooth, stir in vanilla (I used stand mixer but could be done by hand)
- Fold in Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Spread into a serving dish, cover with cherries, serve immediately or refrigerate until ready. add cookies or crackers around outside of platter or on the side
If you arent on our mailing list, please add your email at the top of the page.
Please follow us on Facebook @
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow us on Instagram @
This post was shared at https://www.thepinjunkie.com/2019/10/pin-junkie-pin-party-337.html
This post was shared @
This post was shared @https://sweetlittlebluebird.com/french-butter-cake-weekend-potluck-399/
I can certainly see how someone who lives cherries would also love this recipe.