Easy Turkey Noodle Soup made in your slow cooker/ crockpot. Using left over Thanksgiving Turkey, wide egg noodles, onion, celery, carrots and a spice filled hearty broth.
Fall and Winter are perfect times for making soup. I have several that I rotate because soup and sandwich is my go to lunch. Most soups are easy to make from scratch and so much better than canned. Try The Best Cheesy Potato Soup, Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup or my Slow Cooker Clam Chowder New England. All are fantastic choices.
This Turkey Noodle Soup is so easy to make . Everything gets thrown into your slow cooker/crockpot and simmers for several hours.
Yes feel free to use noodle of choice. However, egg noodles do hold up well when cooking in the slow cooker.
Sure I have frozen it in an airtight container for up to 3-4 months.
How to Make Easy Turkey Noodle Soup (Slow Cooker)
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Minced Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Egg Noodle
Gather all the ingredients for soup.
Sautéing the fresh garlic in olive oil. ( This step may be skipped . garlic and veggies can be put straight into slow cooker. However, cooking the garlic and veggies first, brings out the flavor.
Put sautéed veggies in crockpot
Add broth, turkey and spices ( I over did it on the oregano so I reduced it in recipe. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4
Add Noodles the last 15 minutes or they will over cook.
Serve with your favorite bread or crackers.
Other Good Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Turkey Noodle Soup ( Slow Cooker)
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 4 cups Turkey shredded or chopped
- 6 cups Chicken or Turkey Broth
- 1 12 oz. pkg. Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Carrots chopped
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1 Onion medium -white or yellow
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper or to taste
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Shred or chop turkey and veggies
- Sauté garlic and veggies in olive oil for 2-3 minutes just enough to let garlic aroma release
- Pour veggies into slow cooker
- Add broth , turkey and spices cover
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 3-4
- Last 15 minutes add egg noodles