Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna is super easy and delicious. This is what I call my lazy version of lasagna. And if you love ravioli , this is the perfect combo all in one.
I have to say that I took every possible short cut making this lasagna . It is made with ground beef, frozen ravioli, jarred pasta sauce, cheese and a few spices. I love throw together meals that go in the crockpot and don't take a lot of work. This slow cooker easy ravioli lasagna is actually similar to the The Best Lasagna Soup Recipe that I shared. In the soup I used lasagna noodles verses ravioli in this one.
If you are looking for easy crockpot meals , I have several recipes on my blog. Try Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie (Crockpot) or Slow Cooker Easy Beef Stroganoff. They both are great comfort food meals your family will love.
FAQ and Tips for Slow Cooker Lasagna :
You absolutely could us turkey or chicken if you don't eat beef or are trying to go with a leaner meat.
No I have found it comes out better if you use it frozen.
Sure if you are a meat lover, feel free to use the meat raviolis.
Side Dishes That Go Great With Lasagna :
- How to Make a Classic Wedge Salad
- Easy To Make Antipasto Salad
- The Best 1 WW Point Asparagus
- So Easy Cheesy Jalapeno Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe
How To Make Slow Cooker Easy Ravioli Lasagna :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Ground Beef
- Frozen Ravioli
- Jarred Favorite Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
Lasagna is ready to serve.
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
Slow Cooker Easy Ravioli Lasagna
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce I used Barilla
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 25 oz. Bag Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 4 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Spray Slow Cooker well with cooking spray.
- In a frying pan over medium heat brown ground beef, add diced onion cook 2-3 minutes until onions begin to soften.
- If there is a lot of grease from beef - drain it.
- Add pasta sauce to meat, stir in spices.
- Next spread a layer of meat sauce on bottom of slow cooker
- Lay frozen ravioli in a layer on top of sauce .
- Spread another layer of sauce, sprinkle cheese on sauce
- Repeat process layering ravioli, sauce, cheese until you use all ingredients and end with sauce. Now top with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let sit for 15-20 minutes before serving
If you would like a traditional lasagna recipe, check this one out. simplyrecipes.com/recipes/lasagna/
So delicious! Nothing says comfort food quite like Italian!!!