These Make at Home Orange Creamsicles are the perfect summer treat. With a perfect mix of orange juice , heavy whipping and a touch of vanilla extract. Everyone will love this creamy frozen orange dessert or snack.
Is there anything better than refreshing summer treats? I have been having so much fun making snacks and summer drinks. Did you try Easy to Make Sour Apple Kool-Aid Slush Ice or my Strawberry Dole Whip? Both are so yummy and perfect for the spring and summer . Whenever my grandkids come over , they want to know what my latest blog recipe is. Last week they loved Easy 4th of July Patriotic M&M Cookies.
Ingredients Needed to Make at Home Orange Creamsicles:
- Orange Jell-O ( I used sugar free)
- Whole Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Orange Juice ( I used 50 % less sugar)
- Boiling Water
If You or someone in your household are doing a low carb or keto diet, this recipe can easily be adjusted to fit that life style. By eliminating the orange juice, increasing the whole cream and making sure that sugar- free Jell-O is used.
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
How to Make at Home Orange Creamsicles:
First gather all your ingredients to get started - Jell-O, Orange Juice, Heavy Whipping Cream, Vanilla Extract and Boiling Water.
Dump Jell-O in a mixing bowl add boiling water , stir until dissolved add cold orange juice, vanilla extract and cold whipping cream. Pour all into blender and mix well. Pour into molds and freeze until partially frozen -add popsicle sticks.
Ready to add the popsicle sticks. Freeze the rest of the way.
Make at Home Orange Creamsicles
- Food Processor or Blender
- Popsicle Molds
- 1 large box Orange Jell-O I used sugar-free
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Orange Juice I used 50% less sugar
- 1 cup Whole Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pour orange Jell-O into a mixing bowl and pour 1 cup of boiling water over Jell-O. Stir until dissolved
- In a blender or food processor pour Jell-O mixture, cream, orange juice and vanilla extract - blend well
- Pour into popsicle molds - if using popsicle sticks -cover mold with foil. Freeze part way -2-3 hrs. Put sticks into Creamsicles (if using handles that go with molds put them in before freezing)
- Finish freezing for additional 2-3 hours
- Remove from freezer -run under hot water for a few seconds to loosen
- Pull Creamsicles out of mold and serve