These 4th of July Patriotic USA M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies are great. They are easy to make and so festive. They are perfect for Independence Day , Memorial Day or any day you are feeling like a patriot.
Independence Day really is one of my favorite holidays. I love celebrating our country. The fact that it comes in the Summer, my favorite season ,definitely helps. These cookies are so fun , with red, white and blue M&Ms and chocolate chips.
Last year for Independence Day , I shared Easy Independence Day Cupcakes (4th of July) and Red White and Blue Chocolate Strawberries this year I decided to do the cookies and hope to find a few other great treat recipes to share. These Cookies are made with a basic chocolate chip cookie dough, I found some red white and blue mini chips. I also added some regular sized white chocolate chips and some red and blue M&Ms. They come out soft and chewy and delicious.
You could also go even more crazy and add in some red, white and blue sprinkles to keep with the spirit.
How to Make 4th of July Patriotic M&M Cookies :
Ingredients Needed :
- All Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips (mini red, white and blue)
- White Chocolate Chips
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy 4th of July Patriotic M&M Cookies
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Butter Softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Red, White and Blue Mini Chips
- 1 cup White Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup Red and Blue M&M'S or Red, White and Blue if you can find them
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a mixing bowl with electric mixer, mix the butter and both sugars together for 2 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in the egg, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and continue mixing for 2 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary
- Reduce mixer speed to low , slowly add flour
- Add Chocolate Chips and half of the M&M's
- Scoop Cookies on to baking sheet -bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from Oven , well still warm , press remaining M&M's into tops of cookies.
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes on pan and then move to cooling rack.
- Cool and serve.
If you try this recipe , please stop back and leave a review and tell me how they came out . If you made any changes. I love to hear from my followers.