This Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip is so yummy it taste like a slice of pizza. Made with cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni .
If you love pizza, and I mean who doesn't , you will love this dip. Whether you are serving it as an after noon snack or as part of a week night appetizer feast. It is great. If you are needing other appetizers to serve along with it , try All Star Buffalo Chicken Wings, or Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs. Easy Antipasto Salad also pairs great with the appetizers.
How to Make Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip :
Ingredients Needed :
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
What Should I Serve for Dipping ?
I like to use French bread or Baguettes, however crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels or bread sticks also work well.
Can I Change Up the Toppings ?
Of Course use whatever your favorite pizza toppings are. If you have non meat eaters like I do in my house make it with just extra cheese. Still so Yummy
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 1 8 oz brick cream cheese softened
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided on to 2
- 1 cup finely shredded or grayed parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce of choice
- 18-25 pepperoni slices
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375° and spray a 9 inch pie plate with food release spray (pam)
- Spread softened cream cheese on bottom of pie pan using a spatula or a knife
- Next sprinkle ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese and ½ of the parmesan cheese over the cream cheese
- Now spread your pizza or marinara sauce over the cheese spread almost out to the edge
- Spread remaining mozzarella and parmesan over sauce
- Top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and hot
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve with bread or chips -enjoy