Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast is perfect for a special breakfast or brunch. Texas Toast dipped in egg and grilled to perfection. Cream cheese filling, topped with strawberry topping and whipped cream.
To say I love stuffed french toast would definitely be an understatement. Whether you are making a big family brunch or an intimate Valentine's Day breakfast with your love. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast is perfect.
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Texas Toast
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Milk or Cream
- Strawberry Pie filling
- Fresh Strawberries
- Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping
Sure, I love texas toast, however, a loaf of good french bread or brioche also works great.
Yes, you definitely could make a strawberry sauce out of fresh or frozen strawberries. In fact, I have a great recipe for a sugar-free strawberry sauce. Sugar-Free Strawberry Sauce.
Oh, yes! Homemade whipped cream is always the best.
Other Great Breakfast Recipes :
I started eating stuffed french toast when I used to go tohttps://www.ihop.com/en quite often. However, I recently discovered they don't have it on the menu right now. Therefore I had to do my best to duplicate it. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Flat Grill or Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 12 slices Texas Toast
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- 12 Strawberries
- 1 can Redi Whip
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Cream Cheese Filling
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Whisk eggs and remaining milk together making sure the egg is broken up well.
- Soak Texas Toast in the egg -milk mixture making sure bread is well soaked but not soggy
- Heat griddle or frying pan on medium- high heat. Melt butter in the pan
- Next, add the egg- soaked bread to the hot pan .
- Grill until golden brown. 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove toast from pan cut in half diagonally. Spread cream cheese filling on toast and line them on plate over lapping.
- Add strawberry topping.
- Top with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry