Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries are the perfect romantic treat for your Valentine. They also make a halfway healthy fun snack for the kids or grandkids. Sweet fresh strawberries dipped in delicious chocolate or white chocolate.
This recipe for chocolate-covered strawberries is so easy. With just chocolate melting wafers, white chocolate melting wafers, pink melting wafers, red melting wafers, and some candy sprinkles.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner its been all about everything pink and red . I have shared a lot of fun recipes this year and last. If you want to start your day with a romantic breakfast have these beautiful strawberries on the table along with Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast or Red Velvet Valentines Waffles. I would bet you will be a hit for sure.
Frequently Asked Questions And Tips for chocolate Covered Strawberries :
In this recipe, I used simple melting wafers. However, chocolate chips or almond bark, or baker's chocolate are all great options.
Try to find the plumpest reddest strawberries that are available.
Reheat for 30 seconds and stir in a small amount of vegetable or coconut oil .
Get a paper towel and lightly blot strawberries.
How to Make Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts (optional)
- Red Candy Melts (optional)
- Fresh Strawberries
Gather ingredients for making the chocolate-covered strawberries.
Melt Chocolate and dip strawberries turning until completely covered.
Repeat the process with the white chocolate . Be sure to add sprinkles or any other decorations well still wet.
Melt Pink and red candy melts and dip the same as the others.
Strawberries are ready to eat.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Recipe
- 12 large Fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup White Chocolate melts
- 1 cup Pink Candy Melts optional
- 1 cup Red Candy Melts optional
- Wash and Dry Strawberries
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- With a microwavable bowl for each color melts you are using follow directions on the package to melt the chocolate. Stirring well.
- Holding the strawberries by their stems, swirl each one through melted chocolate until all sides are evenly coated. Arrange dipped strawberries on the parchment paper. Sprinkle on the sprinkles well chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.