These parmesan ranch smothered pork chops are cooked all day in your crockpot (slow cooker). They are covered with parmesan cheese, dry ranch seasoning and cream soups.
This is my favorite time of the year to pull out my crockpot. I love just throwing everything in and forgetting about it until dinner time. I have other great slow cooker meals on my site. The Best Crockpot Classic Meatloaf Recipe, Rich and Creamy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate, Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are just a few examples
You can skip this step and put the raw chops strait in the slow cooker. However, browning them first gives them a little extra flavor.
A couple great options to serve with the chops are The Best Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes, Extra Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese or The Best 1 WW Point Asparagus.
If you are not a fan of mushrooms, you certainly can use double cream of chicken, cream of celery or use 1 can of cream of chicken and a little bit of milk or cream.
How to Make Parmesan Ranch Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops :
Ingredients Needed :
- Pork Chops ( I used Bone in )
- Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Olive Oil
Gather your ingredients for your smothered porkchops.
Brown Pork Chops in a Frying Pan with Olive Oil , Salt and Pepper. 2-3 Minutes on Each Side . Move chops to crockpot.
Pork Chops put in the Crockpot . Add both soups ,parmesan cheese and ranch seasoning .
Cover Pork Chops and cook in crockpot for 6 hours on low.
Chops are ready to serve. Top with parsley (optional)
Other Recipes You May Enjoy :
If you want to explore many different recipe in all styles, check out -https://trivet.recipes/
Parmesan Ranch Smothered Pork Chops
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 6 Pork Chops I used Bone In
- 1 Table spoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Ranch Seasoning 1 packet if using them
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a skillet heat olive oil
- Brown pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side - salt and pepper to taste
- Spray or line slow cooker for easy clean up
- Put browned pork chops in crockpot , sprinkle ranch and parmesan on the chops.
- Add the soups (just the concentrate) as it cooks the soup will thin out to be like a sauce or gravy
- Cover and cook 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low
Leave a Reply