Is there any better combination of flavors than Chicken Bacon Ranch and Cheddar Cheese?
Chicken Bacon Ranch and Cheddar
I have mentioned before that we eat a lot of chicken in our house. Actually, that is probably a huge understatement. My husband Joe could eat chicken 7 nights a week for dinner. Personally
I love chicken as well but like to think of different ways to prepare it so I don't get bored with the same thing over and over. I have shared Instant Pot Barbeque Chicken Thighs
Also CrockPot Creamy Mushroom Chicken. Chicken Bacon Ranch is another one of my favorites. This time I made it with Cheddar and on top of the stove in a skillet. Often I change it up and use mozzarella or provolone. It can also be made in the oven or in the instant pot and thrown under the broiler to melt the cheese.
Like my other chicken recipes,, this dinner is low carb and keto diet-friendly. This recipe is actually perfect for the keto lifestyle because of the high-fat content of the bacon and cheese. It always seems so odd that doing keto requires eating high fat. It just goes against everything we've ever known about getting thin right? Once you get used to it you will realize that eating foods high in fat fill you up so much quicker. Once in the state of ketosis, your body begins to burns fat.
Ingredients to make Chicken Bacon Ranch and Cheddar:
To make this chicken recipe, you will only need a few things. They are all right in the title making it easy. You will need chicken breasts, bacon, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese and any spices you may want to add. (this also tastes great with barbeque sauce or buffalo sauce added.
How Do You Make Chicken Bacon Ranch and Cheddar :
Start by pounding out chicken breast if necessary. It helps make chicken more tender
Next cook chicken breasts in bacon grease, saved from when bacon was cooked.
When chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked, add ranch dressing and bacon.
Next, add cheddar cheese. Cover with lid until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Dressing And Cheddar
- stove, large pan, knife, cutting board
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 tbsp ranch dressing I use Hidden Valley
- 2 cups shredded cheddar slices can also be used
- chives or parsley optional for garnish
- In large skillet cook bacon over medium heat -flipping once until crisp. (8-9) minutes. transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from your pan.
- Pound out your chicken breasts if necessary, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Return skillet with bacon grease to medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through and golden brown -6-8 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat, add 2 tbsp of ranch dressing to each chicken breast. add bacon strips crossing over your chicken. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken and cover with a lid until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy
Please sign up for email updates at the top of the page.
Follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
On Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/