These Easy Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Smores are so cute and delicious. They start with refrigerator cinnamon rolls , add chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces . Oh My !
My grandchildren and my children for that matter, love all things Disney. They are going to be so excited to see these cinnamon roll smores. I love making fun recipes . Anything that will catch the kids eye. I know they loved my Halloween Monster Cake, Copy Cat Friendly's Monster Mash Sundae and at Christmas time Easy Snowman Cupcakes.
Sure you could. If you do I admire your energy ha ha. If there is a short cut I'm taking it.
I would think you could make them up to a couple days a head of time. When ready to serve -pop bake in the oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes and they will be gooey goodness all over again.
They will keep 3-4 days on counter in an airtight container.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Other Disney Related Recipes :
- Strawberry Dole Whipcincyshopper.com/copycat-dole-pineapple-whip/
How to Make Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Smores
Ingredients Needed :
- Refrigerator Cinnamon Rolls ( Pillsbury or other brand)
- Melting Chocolate or chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate Bars
Cut Each Cinnamon Roll into 6ths. Put in Greased Pie Plate
Sprinkle half of the smores mix onto the cinnamon roll pieces.
Melt Butter and brown sugar , pour over cinnamon rolls . Sprinkle half of the mini marshmallows . Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Cinnamon Smores Bake out of the Oven. Add the rest of smore mix , marshmallows, mickey heads and icing.
Out of the oven and ready to serve deliciousness. Enjoy
Easy Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll Smores
- Pastry Bag
Chocolate Mickey Heads
- 3 cups Chocolate Candy Melts Pastry Bag
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs or chopped in small pieces
- 1 Roll (5 count) Cinnamon Rolls
- 5 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Icing from Cinnamon Rolls
- Melts chocolate candy melts as directed on package.
- Put chocolate into a piping bag
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper , pipe one circle for head and 2 small dots for ears. Repeat process until chocolate is all used. Put in the freezer well you make the rest of the smores.
- In a small mixing bowl , combine chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles
- Open Cinnamon rolls and separate rolls. Cut each roll into 6 pieces by cutting in half and then each half into 3rds.
- Sprinkle half of the smores mix over the cinnamon rolls.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar. Pour over cinnamon rolls.
- Top with half of the marshmallows
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done in the middle.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining smores mix and marshmallows on top of rolls.
- Remove your chocolate mickey heads from freezer and scatter on top of rolls.
- Using the icing that came with cinnamon rolls , drizzle over the top.
- Dig In ! Enjoy !