This Spicy Cheese Ball with Nuts is so good and easy to make. A mixture of cream cheese , cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers, red peppers and a few spices. It is great for spreading on crackers or bread.
Appetizers are always fun and usually easy to make. This cheese ball proved to be both. It definitely came out tasty. Have you tried any of my other appetizers ? Some of my favorites are my Biscuit Wreath With Buffalo Chicken Dip, All Star Buffalo Chicken Wings and Copy Cat Nacho Bell Grande. If you are looking for something sweet to serve EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP with cookies or graham crackers is awesome.
How to Make Spicy Cheese Ball With Nuts:
Ingredients Needed :
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Minced Garlic
- Red Pepper
- Onion Powder
Can You Make A Head Of Time ?
Yes absolutely you could make this a head of time . It will keep 2-3 days in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap.
What Should I Serve With Spicy Cheese Ball With Nuts ?
I love to serve crackers with the cheese , however, you can chop bread into bite size pieces (French bread works great). Bagels are also great to use. Add a little fruit to round it out Im sure it will be perfect.
Spicy Cheese Ball With Nuts
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 8 oz blocks Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 fresh Jalapeno Peppers finely diced with or without seeds depending on how spicy you want
- ½ Red Pepper finely diced
- 5-6 Slices Crispy Bacon Crumbled fine
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Slivered Almonds
- ¼ cup Crushed Walnuts
- Green Onions or Parsley Garnish
- Crackers or Bread
- In a large mixing bowl cream together with an electric mixer or with a wooden spoon -cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapeno, red pepper, bacon
- Stir in garlic, onion powder, black pepper
- Using a wooden spoon or with clean or gloved hands form a ball - wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours up to 2 days
- When Ready to Serve take out of Refrigerator 15-20 minutes before serving and roll in nuts ( combine walnuts and almonds)
- Garnish with parsley or green onions
Great Desserts For Your Party :
Check back often for more Holiday recipes.
Have you joined our Email list ? Nows the time.
Looking for Some Down Home Cooking ? Check Out https://seniorskillet.com/