This is The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake I've ever had. Bar None! With a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and cherry pie filling on top.
Making The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake with condensed milk is the best one I've ever eaten. It is so simple to make and absolutely delicious.
After testing this yummy No-Bake Cherry Cheese Cake, It definitely was THE BEST NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESE-CAKE. I had to put most of it in the freezer. If I didn't put it in the freezer I would continue to eat it until it was gone. I absolutely love cheesecake. I have always been afraid to make real cheesecake, afraid of messing it up.
When I found this no-bake recipe it looked so simple - no-frills just a simple graham cracker crust and a thick sweet filling.
I've always just used a pie pan whenever I made the no-bake cheesecakes or pies with cream cheese and whip cream. I decided since I was venturing into new territory and making a real graham cracker crust, I should try using a springform pan. I am so glad I did the crust came out great. However, if you don't have a springform pan, a pie pan or cake pan will work.
Yes, the fresh fruit of your choice of course makes it healthier. If you want to make a sauce or juice, add a little sugar and allow the fruit to sit in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes it will create a juice.
Definitely, although graham cracker is the most popular choice. An Oreo Crust like I used in my Easy No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake or a Vanilla Wafer Crust are both also great.
Pointers for Making the Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature to avoid getting a lumpy filling.
- Be sure to use full fat sweetened condensed milk -low fat or fat-free will cause filling to not set up.
- Make sure to use plenty of lemon juice - It will help the filling set up.
- Use plenty of cherry pie filling for over-flowing flavor.
How to Make No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake :
- Graham Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream (optional)
Pressing graham cracker crust into springform pan.
Spring pan going into the refrigerator.
Cheesecake out of the refrigerator.
Cherry Cheesecake ready to serve.
The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Spring Form Pan
- Electric Mixer
- 3 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs I buy pre-crushed keebler
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 12 tablespoon Salted Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 8 oz Blocks full fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14 oz can full fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 20 oz can cherry pie filling or fruit of choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 4 hours before serving so the mixture can set
- Add Cherry Topping and optional whipped topping and cherry on top