Pretzel Raspberry Jell-O Salad is the perfect blend of salty-sweet. With a pretzel crust and a blend of cream cheese, whipped topping, raspberry Jell-O and fresh or frozen raspberries you are going to love it.
You Absolutely could use whatever flavor you choose. Raspberry is a personal favorite.
Fresh fruit is always great. I think I would probably add a little sugar to the raspberries if I used fresh .
The Jell-O salad should be good in an airtight container for 4-5 days in the refrigerator .
Jell-O gelatin or pudding desserts are my favorite. They are usually easy and quick to make. In addition, everyone loves them. Fluffy Watergate Salad, No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie and Caramel Apple Fluff Salad are a few desserts made with Jell-O gelatin or pudding that have been shared on our technically speaking, this is definitely far from a “salad” recipe. This layered Jell-O cheesecake dessert is often called just that. Whatever you call it, the combination of salty, sweet and creamy cheesecake flavor .
For this dish, I used raspberry Jell-O and frozen raspberries. However, most any Jell-O and fruit would work. If you choose to use fresh fruit, use a little more sugar, and some ice to help the Jell-O set quicker.
How To Make Pretzel Raspberry Jell-O Salad:
- Raspberry Jell-O
- Boiling Water
- Salted Pretzels
- Granulated Sugar (Divided)
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip-thawed in the refrigerator)
- Frozen Raspberries (thawed in the refrigerator)
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water
- Crush Pretzels
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium Heat
- Add pretzels to butter mixture
- Lightly press into 13x9 baking dish -bake for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Fold in Whipped Topping
- Spread mixture over Pretzel Crust
- Stir Raspberries into Jell-O
- Pour-over cream cheese mixture
- Chill and serve
Crush Pretzels in Bowl
Baking Pretzel Crust in pan.
Cream Cheese Mixture in process
Raspberry Jell-O in process.
Cream Cheese Layer.
Jell-O salad in pan.
Full pan of Raspberry Jell-O Salad.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
- The Best Cherry Pineapple Coconut Fluff
- Easy to Make Creamy Rich Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- The Best Raspberry Cream Cheese Filled Cupcakes
- Easy Strawberry Fluff Salad With Marshmallows
Pretzel Raspberry Jello Salad
- Electric Mixer
- 1 6 oz Box Raspberry Jello
- 2.5 cups Crushed Pretzels
- 2 Cups Water
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 8 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 8 oz Pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 8 oz Tub Cool Whip Thawed In Refrigerator
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 12 oz Bag Frozen Raspberries Thawed In Refrigerator
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Dissolve Jello in Boiling water - Set Aside
- Crush Pretzels, in a ziplock bag - using rolling pin or mallet
- Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in ¼ cup sugar
- Stir pretzels into butter - press lightly in 9x13 baking pan-bake for 10 minutes-cool
- While pretzel crust cools, cream together cream cheese and remaining ¾ cup sugar
- Fold Cool Whip Into Cream Cheese Mixture
- Spread over pretzel crust-chill for 30 minutes
- Stir Raspberries into jello and pour over cream cheese mixture - cold berries will help set jello
- Refrigerate until firm -top with additional whipped cream
Please follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
On Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
Sign up for emails at the top of page