Easy Texas Chili is packed full of ground beef, peppers, onions, and tons of great spices. Whether you are entering a chili cook-off or serving the chili for lunch, you are going to love it.
There are so many different types of chili. Normally I am a traditional chili with beans eater.Easy Instant Pot Spicy Chili is a great recipe for that. In addition, I have shared my White Chicken Chili With Black Beans recipe which is great if you are in the mood for creamier white sauce base. However, recently my husband asked me to come up with a low carb recipe with no beans that he would be able to eat on his diet. I found the inspiration for this recipe at https://www.wholesomeyum.com/.
Yes for sure. I use ground beef, however ground turkey or ground chicken would work . Even ground pork would be great Im sure.
If you arent a fan of the spicy habenaros, regular diced tomatoes can be used.
Yes put any leftover chili in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3-4 months.
Texas Chili is thick and full of meat and normally has no beans.
How To Make Easy Texas Chili :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Ground Beef
- Green Pepper
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Canned Habenaro Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Beef Broth
- Minced Garlic
- Chili powder
- Red Cayenne Pepper
- Black Pepper
Gather ingredients to make the chili.
Dice fresh green pepper, jalapeno pepper and onion.
Next in a stock pot brown ground beef, fresh veggies and minced garlic.
Drain the grease off of the browned ground beef. Return to pot.
Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste , remaining spices and beef broth .
Chili simmering in pot.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Texas Chili (No Beans)
- stove, large pan, knife, cutting board
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 Green Pepper diced
- 1-2 Whole Fresh Jalapeno diced with or without seeds
- 1 14 oz. can Tomato Paste
- 1 14 oz. can Diced Tomatoes with Habenaros
- 6 cups Beef Broth
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- In a large stockpot brown ground beef, garlic, peppers and onions.
- Drain fat -return to pot
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and all spices.
- Pour in beef broth-stir well.
- Bring to boil stirring often, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with optional garnishes of cheese, sour cream and onions.
Leave a Reply