Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are quick and easy to make for breakfast or a snack. With a cream cheese filling.and a sweet pumpkin flavor.
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS
These Muffins are very moist swirled with cream cheese filling. Easy to make and keto-low carb and gluten-free.
You all were warned that you were about to be flooded with everything pumpkin. These muffins are so versatile. They are super moist. The fact that they are keto, low carb and gluten-free makes it easy to feed them to everyone. My husband Joe has been doing great on the keto diet/lifestyle. He has lost well over 40 lbs over the summer. So wish I could say the same for myself. Ha Ha. I repeatedly start over. Personally, I really struggle especially when I make so many yummy recipes to share with you all. It has gotten to the point that I pretty much am being carb-conscious, not an actual keto diet. I try to watch my carbs throughout the day. When Joe gets home for dinner I usually do pretty well having little or no carbs.
These muffins are great. They are easy to grab on the go in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon as a snack. I even used them as my bread at dinner with some of my keto-friendly meals CrockPot Creamy Mushroom Chicken and Tender Barbecue Pork Ribs Instant Pot /Grill (note made with sugar-free barbeque sauce)
To make these muffins you will need butter, stevia or sweetener of choice, eggs, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, salt, and cream cheese.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Electric Mixer
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 4 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese softened
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350° F
- 2.Grease Muffin Pan or line with paper muffin cups
- 3. In a mixing bowl cream together with an electric mixer butter and sweetener til light and fluffy
- 4. Add the eggs one at a time -mixing well
- 5. Next, add the pumpkin puree and vanilla mix until completely combined
- 6. In a separate bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and salt-mixing very well by hand until there are no clumps
- 7. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well
- 8. Scoop batter into the muffin tins,
- 9. Add a generous tablespoon of softened cream cheese to each muffin - use the tip of a butter knife or the handle of a wooden spoon to swirl butter and cream cheese together
- 10. Bake 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in a muffin
If you try this recipe, please comment and let me know if you liked them.
Follow us on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
On Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/