These Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats are so cute. Whether you are having a Halloween party or just using them for an afternoon snack they are going to be a hit.
Making Rice Krispy Treats is such fun. They are so versatile,they will take on any color or shape. They are my grandson's favorite treat. I try to make it a point to always keep the stuff to make Rice Krispy Treats in the house. Not only does he love to eat them, but he also loves to help make them.
I am hoping you tried my CANDY CORN POKE CAKE ! that I had on the blog last week? How did it come out?
I love making holiday-themed treats and snacks. The grandkids get so excited when they come over and I have made something fun and yummy. I can't wait for them to try these Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats.
Making this Rice Krispy Treats recipe is so easy, all you will need are a few ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. You will need Rice Krispies (or other rice cereal), butter, mini marshmallows, food coloring and icing for decorating.
Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 10 oz Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tube Black Icing
- 4 cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- Green Food Coloring
- Candy Eyes
- Grease 9 X 12 baking pan with butter or oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl heat marshmallows and butter for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows start to puff up.
- Add Green Food Coloring - stir well
- Stir in Rice Krispy Cereal
- Press Your Rice Krispy mixture evenly into the bottom of your greased pan and set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until set
- Cut Rice Krispy Treats into rectangles
- use a small amount of icing to glue eves on
- use black frosting to make hair and mouth
- tootsie rolls or skittles work well to make knobs on the neck if desired
Please follow us on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow us on Instagram @
If you havent joined our email list, please do so at the top of the page