These Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers are easy to make and delicious. They are stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar, spices and topped with bacon crumbles.
Appetizers are my favorite. These Easy Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers come out great. They are perfect to serve at your Holiday get togethers. They will pair great with The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande, All Star Buffalo Chicken Wings Easy Recipe. Throw in Easy Delicious Cherry Cheesecake Party Dip for something sweet.
It works best to cut the peppers, prepare the filling, stuff and top. Wrap peppers on a plate with plastic wrap .Refrigerate or freeze until just before serving. They will keep 3-4 days in the refrigerator or up to 3-4 months in freezer. If freezing I would use an airtight container.
Yes absolutely , by just leaving off the bacon bits on top, they should fit into the vegetarian category.
If you don't have an air fryer, line a baking sheet with foil, bake for 14-18 minutes at 425.
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing and Jalapeno Raspberry Jelly ( I thinned it out a little with hot water and microwaved for 30 seconds). Were both tasty choices.
How to Make Easy Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers :
Ingredients Needed :
- Fresh Jalapeno Peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Bread Crumbs
- Bacon Crumbles
Gather ingredients for poppers.
Next wash cut and remove seeds from jalapenos.
Now mix the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
Mixing butter and bread crumbs .
Stuffed and ready for the air fryer .
Out of the air fryer and ready to eat.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer
- 10 small fresh jalapenos or 5 medium or large
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. scallions green onion
- parsley or scallions garnish
- Wash jalapenos and slice in half. Hollow out inside by scooping out seeds and membranes with a small spoon.
- In a mixing bowl mix together shredded sharp cheddar, cream cheese, scallions, garlic powder, pepper and all but a tablespoon of bacon crumbles
- Next, scoop filling into peppers, slightly over fill
- In another dish combine bread crumbs and melted butter-mix well.
- Dip the filled side of the popper into the bread crumbs , coat well. Place on baking tray or basket and repeat until all peppers are done.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon crumbles over peppers
- Place in air fryer at 375° for 6-10 minutes until hot and bubbly
- Garnish with parsley or scallions