These Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are the perfect party food. They come out nice and juicy in the air fryer. Let your guests build their own with cheese, bacon , mayo and other favorites.
These burgers came out perfect in the air fryer. So good to serve for dinner , a quick lunch or if you are entertaining. If you need the perfect side dishes to serve along side , try The Best Potato Salad With Mustard and Egg or WW Friendly Air Fryer Potato Wedges. Or looking for a sweet side ? How bout Easy Strawberry Fluff Salad With Marshmallows?
Frequently Asked Questions :
Depending on your personal preference, I like to use 80% lean 20% fat
You absolutely could use ground turkey or chicken if you don't like beef
Again stick with personal choice, however I like to use cheddar myself
Some of my favorites are -lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion and of course mayo, barbeque sauce, mustard and ketchup
How to Make The Best Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders :
Ingredients Needed :
- Ground Beef
- Slider Buns ( or dinner rolls)
- Garlic Powder
The Best Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb. Ground Beef I use 80/20
- 8 slices Bacon cooked crispy and cut in half
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese Cut in quarters
- 8 Slider Buns
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Barbeque Sauce
- Pre-Heat your air fryer oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef and spices together in mixing bowl - add any additional spices you may want.
- Divide mixture into 8 burgers -make a thumb print or indentation in burger to keep from bubbling up
- Cook 5 minutes on one side - flip once - cook additional 5-7 minutes until internal temperature is 165°
- Remove from fryer , place on bun
- Add cheese, cross 2- half slices of bacon - add additional toppings