Making this Christmas Grinch Popcorn is so much fun to make and perfect for your family’s Christmas movie night. With marshmallows, peanuts, and m&ms, your family will love it.
Do you do a Christmas movie night or a day at your house? If you do make this Christmas Grinch Popcorn and everyone will love it. You may also want to serve melting Snowman Bark and Chex Mix Christmas Crack and of course, don’t forget Rainbow Jello .Christmas Cookies.
We definitely will be doing a movie night at my house. Do you have a favorite Christmas movie? There is definitely a debate in my house. My daughter loves Elf, my husband would say Miracle on 34th Street (the original) or Its a Wonderful Life. Not sure I have a favorite, I love them all.
Making this Christmas Grinch Popcorn is easy and only takes 10-15 minutes. It is absolutely delicious and addictive for sure. I could not quit eating it. With yummy marshmallow, m&ms, and peanuts it has that salty-sweet balance that I love.
So let me share with you how to make this fun popcorn. I Used Microwavable popcorn but of course, you can pop your own on the stove or in a popper if you prefer.
How To Make Christmas Grinch Popcorn :
- Popcorn – popped
- Mini Marshmallows
- Food Coloring -Yellow and Blue
- Prepare popcorn
- Salt to taste
- Melt Butter
- Add marshmallows- add yellow food coloring – then blue
- Pour popcorn on baking tray
- Pour marshmallow over popcorn
- Add additional mini marshmallows, peanuts and m&ms well marshmallow is still sticky
- Cool and break into pieces
Popcorn on Baking Tray
Christmas Grinch Popcorn
- stove, sheet pan, mixing bowl
- 1 Bag Microwaveable Popcorn Popped
- Salt To taste
- 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter I use Salted
- 1/2 Cup Red and Green M&Ms
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- Yellow and Blue Food Coloring
- Prepare Popcorn -Salt to taste
- Spread out on tray or cookie sheet
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat
- Add 2 cups of mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted
- add 4-5 drops of yellow food coloring -then add blue until desired shade of green (I definitely had a hard time with this and may just try using green food coloring next time.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn
- Quickly add remaining marshmallows, peanuts, and m&ms well it is still sticky
- Let cool and break into pieces
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.