This is the Best Banana Nut Bread , so easy to make you will never use a box mix or buy at the store again. Serve warm with butter and you will be a hit for sure.
In the past, I have always used boxed mixes or bought pre-made bread. Now I have discovered how easy bread can be to make..
Recently I have made Zucchini Nut Bread (Keto Friendly) and now I made This Banana Nut Bread. It came out really well. It was a practice run. This year I will definitely be making my loaves of bread for Thanksgiving from scratch.
If you have a few over ripe bananas and a few other ingredients, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana nut bread. Don't be fooled by the simple ingredients it is so flavorful and super moist.
If you are looking for a delicious easy to make bread recipe for a bake sale, pot luck or Thanksgiving Dinner, This Bread is your ticket. It stays fresh for days wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container. It will keep well in the freezer also if you want to make it ahead of time. Feel free to double the recipe and eat one now and freeze one for later. If you aren't a fan of nuts try substituting chocolate chips or raisins.
Walnuts are my personal favorite, however pecans would be great also.
Yes absolutely they should come out great. Be sure to adjust your baking time as they will cook quicker.
Personally I love it warm with lots of butter. However, it is good even at room temperature.
How to Make The Best Banana Nut Bread :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
The Best Banana Nut Bread
- Electric Mixer
- 3 Bananas Ripe Mashed
- ½ Cup Butter Melted
- 3 Large Eggs Well Beaten
- 2 1 /2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Walnuts Optional or Pecans
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350°
- Combine mashed bananas, butter, and beaten eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk and blend well.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon -mix well
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, mix well add the chopped nuts
- Pour batter into well-greased loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. Bread is done when a toothpick comes out when inserted into the middle of the bread.
- Cool for at least one hour.
Please join our email list at the top of the page
Please follow us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow us on Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
This post was shared on https://www.thepinjunkie.com/2019/10/pin-junkie-pin-party-337.html