Biscuit Wreath With Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great choice for holiday parties. If you are looking for a quick versatile appetizer for a Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering. This one can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes and is sure to be a hit.
Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite things to eat. We eat the Buffalo Chicken Tenders that were shared on the blog in the past -often. The recipe for this biscuits wreath looked great. However, it was shown served with spinach artichoke dip.
Although spinach artichoke dip is great , I thought the Buffalo dip would be great with the biscuits. In addition, the fact that the biscuits were baked in the cast iron skillet (any oven-proof skillet will work ) I found pretty cool.
Ingredients Needed To Make Biscuit Wreath With Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Store-Bought Canned Biscuits
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to Make the Biscuit Wreath:
- Preheat Oven
- Open Biscuits
- Cut Biscuits in half
- Biscuits rolled in balls in the skillet
- Brush Olive Oil and Oregano
Biscuits Cut in Half
Biscuits rolled in balls in the skillet
Bush Olive Oil
Biscuits In the Oven
Biscuits Out Of the Oven
How to Make The Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Put chicken in Instant Pot or another pressure cooker
- Add Ranch dip mix, hot sauce, cream cheese and butter
- Seal the lid and set the pressure cooker on manual high pressure
- Shred the chicken with forks - add cheddar cheese and mozzarella
- Garnish with more hot sauce, ranch and green onion
- Serve with biscuit wreath
Could you use a different dip?
Absolutely any dip you choose would work. Some personal favorites are spinach artichoke or chili dip.
Could you serve the Buffalo dip without the biscuits?
Everyone loves buffalo dip with cut veggies (which would make it low carb, keto-friendly).
What if I don't have a cast-iron pan?
Find any oven-safe pan. Do you follow us on Pinterest? Would love if you started https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/wedishitup/
Biscuit Wreath With Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits I used Pillsbury
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Sprinkle Oregano
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley -Original Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup Hot Sauce I used Franks
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 stick Butter I use salted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Green Onions for garnishment
- Making the Wreath
- Preheat Oven 350°
- Cut biscuits in half lengthwise
- Pinch ends of biscuits together forming balls - lay seem down in the skillet
- Brush Olive oil on biscuits sprinkle parmesan and oregano
- Bake 15-20 minutes til golden brown
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Arrange chicken in the instant pot
- Season with dip mix, add hot sauce, cream cheese, and butter
- Seal Lid and set the pressure cooker on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. When time is up, do a quick release by carefully turning the pressure valve
- Shred the chicken with forks, stir in the cheeses, garnish with a drizzle of hot sauce, a drizzle of ranch and scallions.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love how easy and yet filling and delicious this looks!!! I think it looks really nice for a Sunday afternoon snack!
yes it was delicious ,it is a great snack or appetizer
These look delicious! Trying this recipe ASAP!
I will be pinning this for later! I love bread and my family LOVES buffalo dip! I can not wait to try this recipe.
It really is so good and I'm a huge lover of buffalo anything myself - thanks for stopping by
This looks fantastic! I'll definitely be giving this recipe a try soon!
Oh my goodness, this sounds positively sinful and oh so delicious! I need to try this!
It is fabulous, thanks for stopping by
That looks so delicious! I'm going to have to try making this!
It was really good and easy to make, thanks so much for stopping by
Ooh this makes a good dish for a night of entertaining. I'll have to try it out
This looks amazing and easy enough for even me to make! I love how the biscuits are made into a festive wreath for the holidays. The dip as a stand alone would be good too.
Yes the buffalo dip is great with veggies or alone for sure
Wow that looks so amazing and easy to make!!
What a great idea! I love this concept of a pull apart wreath with a spot for the dip! This would be awesome to make for when we have guests.
This looks so good. I have made something similar but with crescent rolls making a ring and filling the ring with everything.
That way sounds great also, I love buffalo chicken anyway I can get it
Two of my favs! Bread and dip! This is definitely a recipe I want to try.
It was really good, thanks for stopping by
This looks super tasty. Going to save this recipe and try it soon.
Thanks, it really is great
Thank You So Much