This Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe is a great go-to for lunch or dinner. It's a shake and bake chicken breast in buffalo sauce, on top of a bed of romaine and iceberg lettuce. When you add veggies, hard-boiled egg, cheddar cheese, croutons, and ranch dressing, you have a delicious meal.
Salads for lunch or dinner are always a great choice. This Buffalo Chicken is fantastic. However, if you aren't a fan of spicy, try Chicken Apple Pecan Salad or Easy To Make Steak Salad they are both also great choices.
Yes, absolutely. I used shake and bake and put the breast in the art fryer. However, chicken strips or popcorn chicken are good options as well.
Sure if you prefer grilled that would work fine.
I prefer Ranch, however many like blue cheese. I have also had Balsamic and it was very good.
Yes, sure. I used bottled buffalo sauce for this recipe. If you check out my recipe for All-Star Buffalo Chicken Wings there is a great scratch buffalo sauce recipe.
How to Make Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad :
- Romaine Iceberg Lettuce Mix
- Chicken Breast
- Shake and Bake
- Green Pepper
- Red Pepper
- Red Onion
- Boiled Egg
- Chedder Cheese
- Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
Ingredients for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad.
Chicken Breast in Air Fryer.
Cutting Chicken Breast.
Other Recipes You May Like :
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Air Fryer or Oven
- 3 cups Lettuce Mix
- 1 6 oz Chicken Breast
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Tomato
- ¼ Green Pepper
- ¼ Red Pepper
- ¼ Red Onion
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 oz Croutons
- 2 oz Buffalo Sauce
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Shake and Bake Seasoning
- Pre-Heat Air Fryer or Oven to 375°
- Shake chicken breast in a bag with shake and bake seasoning
- Cook chicken breast for 15-20 minutes or until internal temerature reaches 165°
- Chop Lettuce
- Chop additional vegetables
- Slice or chop egg
- In a bowl or on a plate arrange lettuce
- On top of lettuce arrange your veggies
- When chicken is done chop to desired size pieces -
- Cover Chicken with buffalo sauce and add to salad
- Top with cheese and croutons
- Drizzle ranch dressing or dressing of choice on top or serve on the side.