No-Bake Lemon Lush/ Lasagna
Graham Cracker Crust with Lemon Pudding and Cream Cheese Filling
Servings 12 People
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs Crush yourself or buy crumbs
- ¾ cup Butter (1.5 sticks) Melted
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 box (small) Lemon Instant Pudding
- 1 box (small) Cheesecake Instant Pudding I used sugar-free
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 8 oz. tubs Cool Whip
- 1 8oz. brick Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice Fresh Bottled
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar-mix well
Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan - refrigerate for 20-30 minutes
With an electric mixer on low mix the cream cheese until soft and creamy add in powdered sugar and lemon juice . Raise mixer speed to medium high and mix well. Fold in 8oz of Cool Whip
Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
In a separate bowl whisk together both boxes of pudding and cold milk -spread over cream cheese mixture.
Top with remaining cool whip - refrigerate at least 1 hour -garnish with optional lemon zest and graham cracker crumbs.