1. Preheat Oven To 325°
2. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper -spray lightly with non-stick spray
3. In a large bowl -beat eggs, add melted butter, coconut oil, sweeteners, and extracts - blend well 4. In a separate bowl- Add Almond and coconut flours, salt, baking powder/soda, xanthan gum, and cinnamon -whisk well until there are no clumps
5. Add dry ingredients into wet, mix well.
6. Stir in nuts and zucchini
7. Spread evenly into the loaf pan, tap on the counter a couple of times to release any air pockets
8. Bake on the middle rack for 60-70 minutes.
9. Let cool for 20-30 minutes before slicing