The Best Banana Nut Bread
Banana nut bread easy moist and delicious
- 3 Bananas Ripe Mashed
- ½ Cup Butter Melted
- 3 Large Eggs Well Beaten
- 2 1 /2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Walnuts Optional or Pecans
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat Oven to 350°
2. Combine mashed bananas, butter, and beaten eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk and blend well.
3. In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon -mix well
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, mix well add the chopped nuts
5. Pour batter into well-greased loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. Bread is done when a toothpick comes out when inserted into the middle of the bread.
6. Cool for at least one hour.