The Best Key Lime Pie
Sour Cream,yogurt, sweetened condensed milk,lime juice fresh limes all in a pecan crust
Servings 8 people
- 1 Diamond of California® Ready to Use Pecan Pie Crust
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Confectionary Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Lime Juice
- Zest of 1 Lime Optional
- 2-3 Limes Sliced for Garnish Optional
- Whipped Cream or Ready Whip
In a large bowl, mix condensed milk, sour cream, yogurt and lime juice.
Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until thick and smooth
Fold in powdered sugar
Spoon mixture into Diamond of California® Ready to Use Pecan Pie Crust.
Top with lime zest.
Garnish with Whipped Cream and Sliced Limes
Refrigerate for 2-3 Hrs and Serve