Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie
Cool Refreshing No Bake Pie
- 2 Cups Strawberries (Divided)
- ⅔ Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Pkg 3 oz Strawberry JELL-O or gelatin of choice
- ½ Cup Cold Water
- 2 8 oz Tubs Cool Whip or whip topping of choice
- 1 9 inch Ready to use graham
1. Slice 1 cup of strawberries refrigerate for later use. Slice remaining berries and set aside. Add boiling water to jello ,stir for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to make it 1 cup., discard any extra. Add to jello and stir until slightly thickened . remove any ice that didn't melt.
2. Whisk in 1 tub of cool whip and 1 cup of berries. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon in to your graham cracker crust.
3. Refrigerate 3-4 hrs until completely firm . Top with second tub of cool whip , swirling with spatula or spoon . Garnish with remaining berries - ready to serve or keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.