Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
pumpkin spice no-churn ice cream creamy delicious
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup Pumpkin Puree Not Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1. To make the ice cream base: In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the cinnamon,
and pumpkin pie spice – this helps prevent the spices from clumping together.
2. Next, add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the bowl, and then beat using an
electric mixer until the mixture becomes smooth, 1-2 minutes. It is okay if there are a few
3 Whip the heavy cream: In a second mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the ice cream base: Transfer the whipped cream to the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin.Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin, stopping when the mixture looks smooth with no more streaks of whipped cream and is light orange in color. Be careful not to over-mix. 4 Freeze the ice cream: Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or any kind of freezer-safe container. Place a sheet of wax paper on top of the mixture and smooth it out. The wax paper helps prevent ice crystals from forming.Transfer to the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours.