Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Bacon Cheeseburger soup with bacon, mushrooms, pickles and onion
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Beef (ground turkey or chicken could be used)
- 1/2 medium Onion
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 1/4 Cup Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- 1 4 oz Can Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Diced pickled Jalapenos leave out if you don't like spicy
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheese
- 1 Pickle Spear Diced for garnish
With Instant Pot on saute add ground beef. Brown ground beef halfway, add the onion . Cook the beef until no longer pink. Press the cancel button.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms,, beef broth, cooked bacon, jalapenos, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, stir well
Place cream cheese on top in the middle of the soup
Close lid of instant pot, press the soup button and adjust to 15 minutes.
When timer beeps -quick release the pressure -serve with shredded cheese, diced pickles, and any other desired toppings.