These Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are insane with flavor. So quick and easy to whip up for lunch, dinner or a side dish. Your family will love them. Also great for pot luck.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms
These Mushrooms are my new favorite dish to make. I have always loved mushrooms anyway I can get them. Mushrooms are great on Pizza, in a salad or even perfect on a steak.
Now I can eat them as a main course or on the side with a steak or chicken breast. Garlic and cheese pair so well with the flavors found in fresh mushrooms. I used mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in this recipe. The cheese combined with the cream results in complete deliciousness. Look At All That Cheese!
This Mushroom recipe is also Keto-friendly, making this mushroom cheese dish it even better. I just came back from vacation and need to take off those extra pounds. The dish is not exactly healthy but so tasty.
Ingredients to Make Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms
Brown or White Mushrooms
So Give Them a Try And Let me Know What You Think and If You Made any Adjustments to the Recipe.
Creamy Parmesan Mushrooms
- 26 oz Large Brown or White Mushrooms Wash- Pat Dry
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth Wine Can be subbed
- 6 Cloves Garlic 3 tsp minced
- 1.5 Cups Heavy Cream evaporated milk can be used
- 1 TBSP Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese I used full fat
- 1/2 Cup Shredded or Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- In a small frying pan ,melt butter ( I use Kerry's Gold Irish Organic Butter from grass fed cows.)Add Your Mushrooms and drizzle with the olive oil,brown for 2-3 minutes until lightly brown.Pour in Chicken Broth (or white wine if you prefer ) let it simmer and reduce for 3-4 minutes ,stirring occasionally.PRE-HEAT OVEN NOW !Add Garlic and mix, Pour in Heavy Cream(or Evaporated Milk) add Parsley and Salt and Pepper .Simmer for 4-5 Minutes Until Mushrooms are Tender and Sauce is Slightly Thick.Pour In To a Small Baking Dish ,Cover With the Mozzarella and Parmesan CheeseBroil Under High Heat for 4-5 Minutes or Until Hot and Bubbly.Serve Hot ! They are Fantastic ! They Wont Disappoint !
Follow us on Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/