I love Jell-O desserts, they are so simple, yet so fancy.
You can absolutely use any flavor Jell-O you choose. I Picked strawberry to keep with Valentine's Day Theme. Green would be great for Saint Patricks Day or Christmas.
Sure fresh whipped cream is always a great option.
Yes adding canned or fresh fruit always gives it a little extra flavor.
In the refrigerator, I would think it would be fine for 3-4 days.
How to Make Strawberry Layered Jell-O Cups :
- Boxed Jell-O (Strawberry)
- Cool Whip
Layer plain Jell-O and Jell-O mixed with Cool Whip.
Top with more whipped topping, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Other Good Recipes You May Enjoy :
Strawberry Layered Jello Cups
- 3 boxes Small Boxes I used Sugar Free
- 1 Cup Cool Whip Plus more for Topping
- Cherries and sprinkles Optional Garnish
- Combine Jello and 1 Cup Boiling Water -Stir Until Dissolved, Add 1 Cup Cold Water, Stir and divide equally into cups - Chill in refrigerator until set.- Approx -2 hrs
- Combine the Second box of Jello and 1 Cup Boiling Water - Stir - Add 1 Cup Cold Water - Stir Well - Fold in 1 Cup Cool Whip - Divide Equally into Cups on Top of Set First Layer - Set Until Firm - It Will Separate to make multiple Colors (2-3 hrs Until Firm )
- Make 3 rd Box Of Jello - Add Boiling Water, Cold Water and Divide Equally- Let Set ( 2-3 Hours) Add Cool Whip and Optional Cherry and SprinklesServe
Follow Me on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/