Peppermint Candy Cane Dip says Merry Christmas like no other. If you are having a Holiday Party or going to a pot luck, this fluffy dip with cream cheese, cool whip, and candy canes is so tasty. It's so quick and easy and everyone will love it.
This peppermint dip is so quick and easy to make with just a few basic ingredients, cream cheese, whipped topping some flavoring and candy canes. We have shared a few other dips or quick treats that are always fun to have at parties or gathering -EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP, Biscuit Wreath With Buffalo Chicken Dip,,Melting Snowman Bark or Chex Mix Christmas Crack.
It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 weeks away. Are you ready? As always, I'm not even close. My theory is I will keep shopping until the last minute so the earlier I start the more I will get.
This year, however, I have been in the Christmas spirit earlier than usual because I have been trying so many good holiday recipes. It's going to be so fun to share them with everyone when they come over to celebrate. We are going to my nieces for a party and I'm anxious to share this Peppermint Candy Cane Dip. My sons tested it and they thought it was delicious.
How To Make Peppermint Candy Cane Dip:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED ;
- Cream Cheese -Softened
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Cream or Milk
- Peppermint Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- Candy Canes or other Peppermint Candy (crushed)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING THE DIP:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, cream or milk, and extracts mix well
- Fold in the whipped topping (cool whip) add half the crushed candy canes
- Top with remaining candy canes, chill until ready to serve
- Serve with cookies or graham crackers for dipping
Ready to Serve
Peppermint Candy Cane Dip
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 oz Container Whipped Topping Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 7 Candy Canes crushed
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream or milk can be used
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, cream, and extracts until smooth
- Fold in Whipped Topping and half of the crushed candy canes
- Scoop into a serving dish and top with remaining crushed candy canes
- Serve with cookies or graham crackers -enjoy
Please follow us on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
If you haven't joined our mailing list, please do so at top of page
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.